The cyclist from Arezzo became fond of this sport thanks to his father and uncle, who are regulars in the sport of cycling. An idyll that gradually led him to go deeper into this universe until he ended up being Italian champion in the junior category in 2017. Acco considers himself a ‘pasista’ and when he dreams of a career he thinks of the cobblestones of Paris-Roubaix. He likes hard races, but he doesn’t feel a special predilection for the high mountains. “I am very happy with my first year in Spain because it has allowed me to take a big step forward in many aspects”.
- 3rd 3rd/ Stage 4 Volta a la Provincia de Valencia
- 7th 7/ Stage 5 Vuelta a Zamora
- 1st / 22nd Grand Prix dell'Arno de Solviate
- 1st / Tuscany Cycling Championship
- 3rd / Pieve di Soligo Trophy
- 4rd / Stage 1 Trophée Centre Morbihan
- 1st / Italian Road Cycling Championship